Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Renewal

It is that time of year when the roses and azaleas first bloom and everything turns green again in the garden. The birds are chirping or singing louder as the days grow longer and the sunshine appears daily. It is at times like this I stop to quite literly smell the roses. The ones in my garden are called American beauties which have a rich red flower full of majesty and grace.

Grace, I think about that and the King of Peace who bought it for me and you with His rich red blood at Calvary. Majestic even in death Jesus died for us all that we may be set free.

Come to Me just as you are,
Think you near or far?
I am right here,
Those who would listen lend an ear.

Salvation for you is why I came,
Freely for you was it bought,
On a small and lonely spot,
That I may bless your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home